Hello Everyone, Namaste from India!

Hello All, :wave:

My name is Rohit Sharma & It’s my pleasure to be part of this community.

I’m here to learn and grow as a successful affiliate marketer.

I come from a very simple and humble background. I have the vision to become a successful digital ENTREPRENEUR and…

…I think affiliate marketing will help me to put my first step forward to finally reaching my goal.

The biggest thing I want to learn is- how to promote affiliate product successfully through Facebook.

Though I know about Facebook ads and I have run quite a successful eCommerce campaigns but, haven’t been able to grasp the way to promote affiliate products.

So, I would be highly seeking anyone’s help in understanding how to promote affiliate products through Facebook ads.

However…

…that doesn’t mean that I am not willing to learn any other methods of promotion.

I’m here to learn every nook and cranny of the affiliate system and I hope this platform will help me to gain that knowledge.

Rest, if anyone willing to take my helping hand in understanding Copywriting or Facebook Ads, Please feel free to ask me anytime.

I’ll be more than happy to help anyone! :slight_smile: :grinning:

Let’s begin our journey together and let’s be successful together. :handshake:

Cheers!

And, once again- Namaste! :pray:
Rohit

1 Like

Hi Rohit @rohit.sharma2390, thank you for this detailed introduction…it’s always good to exactly understand what motivates our members. Welcome to the SAS Pro and may you be able to quickly master all the necessary expertise to achieve your goals!
John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be supporting you wherever we can and contribute our fair share to make your new journey as successful as possible! Your success is also our success and therefor this course will provide you with everything you need to make it big time! But always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best support and mentoring is quite useless if the person itself doesn’t get the work done! You are the protagonist in all of this and your determination alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! Let’s be honest about it - it’s not going to be an easy road! But I can promise you - the hard work is all going to be worth it in the end!!!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who just like you are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Benefit from each other and work and grow as a team! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how productive this will be for your personal progress, not to mention the motivating effect this will have on you! Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through our forum first before making a post. There is a big chance that your question has already been addressed to and answered in previous discussions. In addition to that, another very helpful platform to search for solutions is our Knowledge Base, where you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal.

One other thing you will find super helpful and fun are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. These sessions will be of great benefit for your learning progress, so don’t miss it!!! But if you do, simply watch the replay video.

Once again big Welcome to you! We are all looking forward to seeing you around here and thanks in advance for helping out your fellow colleagues! Also please do not forget to upload a profile picture! Let’s goooooo :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Bastian,

I am sorry for responding late.

However, I do appreciate your warm gesture and I am up for any difficulties that may come my way and I hope to have you on my back to guide me the right direction.

I am always open to help anyone to the best of my abilities.

and yes, I have my profile picture on. Let me know how do you find it. :smiley:

Cheers!
Rohit

1 Like