Hello Everyone, my name is Nick!

Hi there! My name is Nick and I’m live in Arkansas. I am super excited to be apart of this course and this community, I have been apart of other courses but they don’t have the in depth step by step like this one does. I look forward to taking action soon and generating some profits. My goal is consistent 15K a month in 6 months. Got to challenge yourself right!

2 Likes

Welcome Nick. Keep attending the weekly trainings if you can. It will keep you going. Also, Lizette in Customer Service is very nice, and answers all questions and gives guidance too.
Lynn

Hi there, @getlost09! Welcome to SAS family!

Glad to see Lynn welcoming you as well. That’s awesome.

I agree with Lynn, make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Thank you everyone for the support so far!

Hello and welcome to you, Nick @getlost09 :hugs:
Hopefully you have been enjoying the first week with us…this course will teach you everything you need to master the art of affiliate marketing - so do your work consistently, try to sincerely understand everything John teaches in each module, go through the content thoroughly and repeat it again and again! If you keep this work ethic up, then there will be truly nothing stopping you from achieving your goal!
“Teamwork makes the dream work!” - make use of our wonderful community, share your experiences, help others and ask your own questions. Because certainly you are not alone in this - all the other students might face similar challenges, so put your knowledge together and benefit from one another!

Best of luck! The challenge is oooon! :fire:
(PS: Please upload a profile picture!)