Hello Everyone, I am Kien From Stockton Ca

I am Kien I been wanting to do this Affiliate Marketing for a long time… Now Opportunity came so will drive them to the Maxxxxx… And I wish everyone in here great success…

1 Like

OOOOH YES! DRIVE IT TO THE MAX!!! What a great energy - you are going to love this course! Big Welcome to you, Kien @Bigkennywatson! This is YOUR opportunity and I know you are going to embrace it :rocket:
John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be assisting you wherever we can to contribute our fair share on your journey to success and financial freedom! Our goal is to make this new challenge as joyful and smooth as possible for you! Success is the sum of little progress that you are going to make day-in and day-out! It’s inevitable for you to work hard and stay focused at all times! It’s simple as this: If you are ready to contribute these essentials, there will be tremendous results waiting for you down the road!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - all of them are aspiring and passionate marketers. This helpful community of like-minded people will be a great source of both, knowledge and inspiration for you! Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…You will easily benefit from one another and you are going to grow together as a team!
Further I’d advice you make regular use of our Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.

One thing you must not miss are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. My colleague Ilya is in charge of them and he will guide you step-by-step through selected topics. The dedicated ‘Q&A’ part will also give you the chance to have your questions directly answered. So please take advantage of these super helpful webinars!

Once again big Welcome to you! We are all looking forward to meet and work with you, so don’t be a stranger. Make sure to regularly spend some time with us in our community forum! :sunglasses: (PS: Please upload a profile picture!)

Great success to you! :four_leaf_clover: