Hello all my name is Janniece Hendricks

Hello, my name is Janniece and I am originally from Louisville, Kentucky but presently reside in Northern Arizona. I work and live in Grand Canyon, Arizona. That’s right I live and work inside Grand Canyon National Park. For those who wonder “how do you live inside the National Park,” well there is employee housing within the park. I have been living and working here for 2 years in our accounting department. I am so excited about Affiliate System and look forward to meeting and learning with each and everyone of you.

1 Like

Hello @jadenlamont! Looking forward to working with you. Welcome to the SAS family! :clinking_glasses:

Thank you very much.

Wow … I envy you , Living inside a Grand Canyon Park . my wife and I now live in a great place our self , a little ( Not very little ) River Town of Batemans Bay in NSW Australia … about 150 Miles down the east coast of Australia .,after moving from New Zealand to join the family over here in Australia .
I have always wanted to get serious about Affiliate Marketing over the last 10 years , after working within Network .
But failed at getting it all together. I decided I needed to learn from the best Hence I have just completed watching all welcome and week 1 Video …
Now working through the WORK as John puts it .
All the very best Eddy Rob …

Welcome and Congratulations on joining the SAS family! :star_struck: :tada: May this be the one great decision your future self will be so proud and thankful of!
Janniece @jadenlamont, John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be supporting you wherever we can and contribute our fair share to make your new journey as successful as possible! This course will provide you with everything you need to achieve your personal goals! But always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best support and mentoring is quite useless if the person itself doesn’t get the work done! You are the protagonist in all of this and your determination alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! Let’s be honest about it - it’s not going to be an easy road, but it’s so going to be worth it!!!
Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who just like you are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Benefit from each other and work and grow as a team! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how productive this will be for your personal progress, not to mention the motivating effect this will have on you! Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through our forum first before making a post. There is a big chance that your question has already been addressed to and answered in previous discussions. Another very good place to search for solutions is our Knowledge Base, where you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal.
One thing you will find super helpful are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. Do not miss these sessions! But if you do, make sure to watch the replay video.
Alright, that’s all from me for now…I am looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully hearing from you once in a while! Have a great start and simply dive right in! Enjoy the course and make the most out of this great opportunity! Best of luck! :hugs::tada: