Having Trouble With The Manual Method

Hi, I hit a roadblock here. I want to promote the “Manifestation Magic” Clickbank. I have a website with Bluehost. Using the Manual Method: the sales page is not showing on my site but the Hoplink is showing on clickbank like John showed us in the video.

Im getting a ERROR 404 on my page Painisfuel.com/test/ (photo)
Clickbank photo looks like its showing
Attached a picture in the editing part

Can someone guide me. SO ready to make my first payed ad.

Thank you In advance.

Check the URL, in the code above your redirect link, to make sure it is valid.

@bentleyteam2019 Double check if the folder “test” you created is in “public_html” and not in the “public_ftp”.

Note:
public_ftp: A subdirectory, located inside your home directory, that contains files that are publicly accessible via FTP.

public_html : A subdirectory, located inside your home directory, that contains files that are publicly accessible via HTTP. The www directory is a link to “public_html” .

@bentleyteam2019, the instruction given by @roeleliot is spot on. You need to add a subfolder under public_html, to make sure you are inside the public_html folder you can click it twice.

Lets take this ‘test’ folder as an example:

You can also check this link for the updated manual method set up.

Thank You Roeleliot. Try that once i get home. Appreciate it.

Thank you for the fast reply. Seems like a solid support system so far!

1 Like

HELP ---- I am following along with video and have pasted hop link in coding. If I take that out and try it --it takes me to johns presale pages. When I look up my website —it can not find anything.

It says my website is under construction. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

@BREEZYX2 On top of your wordpress dashboard there’s a “coming soon” click it and just follow the instruction. Alternatively, you can also do it in your bluehost dashboard. Just click “My Sites” hover on the site that you want to work on, then click “Manage site”. Go to “Settings”, scroll down to the bottom and you will see " Coming Soon Page" toggle the on/off button. Hope that helps.

Thank you — I did that. Now I get a message :site can not be found…UGHHHH
BUT I just tried it without the test and it does come up — but there is none of Johns info there.

Pls double check if you created the “test” folder under “public_html” and not under “public_ftp”.

Hi @BREEZYX2! You might have uploaded the zip file in the wrong folder. Can you send a screenshot of your file manager here?

It looks right to me — I just don’t know what I am missing ----so frustrated

@BREEZYX2, when typing your website on the browser, type it with /Test where the T is on upper case. this method is case sensitive, or edit the folder and put test instead of Test. Let me know.

OMG ---- I freaking love you — That was it. CAPITAL T.

Awesome! Well done, @BREEZYX2! :clinking_glasses::+1:

1 Like

I do have another question — - I want to use my website to market more than just this program. Am i going to be able to do that or do I need to set up a different website …just for this ???

Also when I look at the reporting as john is showing — my screen looks nothing like the one john is showing. when I go to reporting — where do I go from there ??

1 Like

Hi @BREEZYX2, you can use just one website/domain for different/multiple products and niches.

In order to have multiple products on one domain, add a new folder under your domain file on Bluehost to create another website for a different product which will be a slug.

To add another product, just simply create a subfolder(slug) in public_html and go through the whole manual method set up.

My page will then look like this: http://marketing-worldwide-business.com/backpain-healthbenefits

Same goes with other different products on my domain that will appear as domain.com/slug
http://marketing-worldwide-business.com/manifestationmagictest
http://marketing-worldwide-business.com/sas-survey

You may also check this link on how to install additional presell pages for the manual method.

Or create a subdomain to add additional pages, you can check this link on how to set up subdomains. I hope this helps.

Hi, little embarrassed here but i’m almost there. I dont know why there is two redirect parts on the edit section(pic)

The hoplink that CB gives me should be this one (PIC-Hoplink)

But i get this on my Painisfuel/Magic1/ (Pic-8 Ways to…)

Everything is saved under Public/html

Please help. I want to stay on track for week 2 ending.

Thank You

@bentleyteam2019 Edit Section Pic.

Line 15 is the only part where you need to replace the link with your clickbank affiliate link.

Line 21 where it says “replace the link below with your clickbank affiliate link”, you DO NOT need to put your clickbank affiliate link there.

Line 21 wordings should be on top of line 15.

There you go. I hope that answers your question.