Hallo Great Team

Hi great team. My name is Abel, from South Africa. I am so excited to be part of this team.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @awmagongo! :grinning:

A big shout-out to beautiful South Africa!!! :sunglasses:
Welcome to the course, Abel @awmagongo -it’s a great pleasure to meet you! John and the SAS staff will be here for you to make your journey to success and financial freedom smooooooooth and joyful! :call_me_hand:
Whenever you need some help, reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. Also we always encourage our students to make use of our forum and engage with everyone. Share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can - simply benefit from one another and grow as a team!
On top of you should regularly use the Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials.
One very important thing you should put into your calendar are the Weekly SAS Live Trainings happening each Thursday. These sessions will be super helpful for your overall progress, so please try not to miss them!

My very last request for you is: Please upload a profile picture.

Alright, that’s all for now!
Keep enjoying the course and make sure you add some extra effort each day! Good luck! :money_with_wings: