Greetings to Lovely Team

Dear Great Team,

How I love to be part of this community. For my success, I have to stand on shoulders of giants. Those giants are YOU. I don’t have experience in this business, except the information I learnt from my great mentors and teachers John Crestani and Ilya.

I am from South Africa, and I stay in South Africa. I am not working, except for tutoring that I do when offered students to teach by Teach Me 2, a US company. I am currently studying for my Doctorate of Education degree online, which is finishing , hopefully, at the end of 2022.

I have a very young family with 4 children, the eldest is 8 years, youngest is 3 months.

I hope to transform my family life through this business. I have been working full time for about 20 years, but I did not get anywhere. This business is going to allow me to be financially independent, and travel the world with my family, and continue with pioneering full time.

I hope to start seeing results of this business in 5 months’ time. I will seriously start Next week as I am currently waiting for my small stipend from marking IB diploma examinations that is finishing Thursday on 3 June 2021.

Please guys, hold my hand and lead me home.

Your loving member,
Abel

2 Likes

Wow. Good luck with your Doctorate! That’s just amazing.

And welcome to the SAS family! We are definitely glad to have you on board.

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business. :grinning:

Dear Abel @awmagongo -how we love to have you as part of our community! I was very delighted to read through your intro post. It’s very humble and honest…I like it and I really wish to see you succeed with the help of SAS PRO! May this course guide you to achieve everything you have been dreaming of fro you and your lovely family!

So I assume you have meanwhile successfully finished your diploma examinations?! Now you are all set to start your journey! Let’s do this together, let’s be a team - always remember that you are never alone in this!

GOOD LUCK!!! And keep us up to date :white_check_mark: