Greetings from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Hi, my name is Gerald and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and became aware of the SAS program on You Tube videos. I am currently retired but want to continue to work but from home on my own time.

I am very happy to be here and look forward to gaining the knowledge and program skills enabling me to be successful.

Nice to meet you all.

Gerald

1 Like

Welcome to the SAS Pro family, @redrock934!

We love the enthusiasm! Keep this positive mindset at all times and you will hopefully soon be able to create your own successful internet business :slight_smile:

John and the SAS staff will do our part to make it as much enjoyable and successful as possible for you! Whenever you have a questioner whenever you are stuck, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected].

Make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.