Greetings from JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA

Hello everyone, my name is Paul Michael White, l currently live i Florida since 2012, but my real home is Cincinnati, OH.
I am 69 years old semi retired, since I made the decision to on line
Marketing/sales! After high school I attended the University of Cincinnati from there I enlisted in the USMC, after my tour with the Marines I got a job with a life Insurance company an have been in sales from selling cars to owning and selling direct mail and printing services. I have been a student of John since October of 2018. I am totally committed to completing this course then heading to Tahiti!!

Hi Paul!!
Fantastic!!
We will complete the course!!
Confucius say…It doesn’t matter how slowly you go…as long as you do not stop.

1 Like

Hello my name is Robert Mechler I live in Orange park Florida.I work at Jacksonville Navy Base for Fleet Readiness Center Southeast.I’m a Pneudraulic Machanic for the past 26 years.My goal is to build an online business and retire in 2 to 3 years.

1 Like

Awesome Paul @wizardwhite2009!
As Peggy @peggyspc45 and Confucius say -Keep going and never stop!

I hope you are enjoying the course and hopefully you soon be able to head to Tahiti!

All the best always keep us updated :v:

1 Like

Thank you Robert! I have been one of those that failed to do the work!! So I am now recommitting myself to start completely over and do this !! I hope you are doing great, cause I may need your help, on something, although I promise I won’t be PEST!!

Good Luck
Paul M White

Thank you Peggy!! I need all the encouragement I can get!! I just didn’t think it would be so difficult!! But I am more confident after a year and a half of not making any money but at least I learned a lot while being out there trying every day!! So I’m with you!! We will complete the course!!
Thank You
Paul M White

Thanks Bastian!! I will!!

1 Like