Greetings from Gene in Barbados

Hello Everyone, my name is Gene and I’m from sunny Barbados in the Caribbean.

After struggling with affiliate marketing over a number of years, I have decided to bite the bullet and pursue this comprehensive and obviously productive course by John Crestani.

I am retired from a day job but find myself fairly heavily tied up and involved in some other areas of interest. I have now convinced myself that I too can make money online with the aid of good training and mentorship and I am determined to achieve that goal, starting here.

I am truly excited to get going and to working with all you guys and gals.

2 Likes

Determination is the key to success and we’re glad to know that you are determined to achieve your goal.

Awesome that you have chosen SAS amongst others to help you with this journey to success.

Be sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Huge WELCOME straight back to the paradise of Barbados! Great to have you with us, Gene @genmar2013! We are all super excited - and of course I am very pleased to hear that you have decided to stop wasting time and to rather systematically learn the skills of affiliate marketing. This is a great step towards a bright and promising future. John’s experience and training will help you to acquire all the really necessary tools while not getting distracted by the irrelevant bulk of information. Therefore I am very positive that we will very soon hear a nice success story made in Barbados :star_struck:
Enjoy the course and make the most out of this wonderful opportunity!
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!

PS: Please upload a profile picture.