Greetings from Australia

Hello, newbie from Australia. My name is Athena. I’ve been a little slack and didn’t post straight away (Ive taken social isolation to the next level, :wink:) but in the name of following instruction, here I am. I left a good paying corporate job almost a year ago to take a breather but I won’t go back, it’s soul destroying. Prior to that, I’ve spent most of my life being self employed, so I am returning to what makes me happy but shifting industries with the times. Looking forward to this new chapter.

3 Likes

Hello my Friend… Thanks for recommending me to this course. Together we will succeed!!

Oh Hey there Welcome aboard. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Athena @mak, hahaha…don’t worry - important is that you did eventually decide to connect with us :slightly_smiling_face: …so better late than never- Big Welcome to you to our SAS family! :v: I really enjoyed reading about your motivation…and you are absolutely right - why should we force ourselves doing something that is clearly not health for us?! Therefor I highly respect your decision…Congratulations to that! And now - Let’s get it on now and let’s make it big time! :muscle:
John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be supporting you wherever we can and contribute our fair share to make your new journey as successful as possible! But always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best support and mentoring is quite useless if the person itself doesn’t get the work done! You are the protagonist in all of this and your determination alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! Let’s be honest about it - it’s not going to be an easy road, but it’s so going to be worth it!!!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to engage with your fellow students, who are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how useful this is, not to mention the motivating effect this will have on you! Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through our forum first before making a post. There is a big chance that your question has already been addressed to and answered in previous discussions. Another very good place to search for solutions is our Knowledge Base, where you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal.

One thing you will find super helpful are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. Do not miss these sessions! But if you do, make sure to watch the replay video.

Alright Athena, that’s all from me for now…I am looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully hearing from you once in a while! Have a great start and simply dive right in! Enjoy the course and make the most out of this great opportunity! The sky is the limit! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Athena, I’m Albert from Sydney. Stick to your guns you’ll make it, the corporate world needs a rocket up its **** cheers

1 Like

Hey Albert. It sure does. :grinning: I was from Sydney. Moved to Adelaide 8 years ago because I realised I was never going to own a shoebox in my beloved Balmain the way things were going. So I moved to Adelaide to buy a house. Hopefully that will change now because I miss Sydney and I would move back in a heartbeat if I could pony up the millions for a carspace :joy:

Hi Fellow Aussie… well really My wife and I are kiwi … we moved over from NZ to retire and be with the Familly 2006… Thats a few years ago , so I guess were nearly Aussie . Yay I used to be a Broker , , and Life Insurance Branch manager … and a dozen other corporate business but i could NEVER get satisaction … started study of Online 20 years ago . BUT never really got into success with affiliate … So Now I have just come to the end of watching the week 1 Video and as John says NOW NEED to APPLY … DO The Work . Wish you the best … Cheers

1 Like

Hi Athena I’m in Sydney where are you from? Peter

1 Like

Hey. I’m in Adelaide these days.
Working on splitting my time between here and Greece, soon enough. Gotta dream, right? :grin: