Greetings from Arizona, Thanks for the Welcome!

Hi, everyone, I joined last week and am very excited about this next journey in my life. I presently own and manage an Auto repair and Tire store in Arizona. What I have found over the years that my passion for cars turned into a business, that eventually turned into a job. I’m really excited about affiliate marketing and marketing in general. Thanks for the welcome and I look forward to talking and sharing life with you all. Bob

1 Like

Hey Bob!
Welcome and all the best for your journey with us!
Helping each other and sharing our personal experiences here in this forum is exactly what will bring success for everyone! Good to have you here!

1 Like

Hey Bob welcome !
I am currently laid off from my Aerospace gig of 6 years in Las Vegas, NV.
So…I joined SAS Wednesday of this week and I to am excited and focused and implementing the material as well. Learning this new skill set is a mind screw at times… lol , but I would.nt
have it any other way. The community support once you navigate through it is great.
Keep in touch brother…
~ Sean

1 Like

How long did it take you to put it all together? I don’t understand the technology necessary to get steps done. Done want to give up, just need help getting it done. Haven’t used John’s support staff yet.
Carol Gerioux Lowry, [email protected]

Hello sir!
I am also from phoenix Arizona!!
I hope you find success in this journey!!