Greetings Everyone Can't wait to get started!

Hey everyone just getting started, can’t wait to begin this journey and see how far it can take me.

2 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family @epohlman777! Great to have you here.

Looking forward to helping you achieve your goals. :smiley:

Hi Eli @epohlman777! Welcome -it’s great to meet you - and while you are probably busy mastering the first couple of modules, let me quickly introduce you to the most important points:
This is John and the SAS staff - you can always reach out for us in case you need any help or support!
So whenever you have a question you can simply contact our technical support at [email protected]. You will also find it very helpful to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students - This forum here is for you to share your personal experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can :v:
Check also our Knowledge Base, where you can find plenty of additional instructions and tutorials at your disposal :+1:

The weekly SAS Live Trainings are always happening on Thursdays and are a great source of knowledge for your! Make sure to also ask your own questions in the Q/A-part. You will love this!

Lastly, please upload a profile picture.
That’s all for now - I will let you get back to work now :wink: Enjoy the course - we can’t wait to here from you…maybe you will even even share a little success story in the near future :sunglasses: