Gratitude for the Your wish is your command

I just want to say I am done listening to the 12 CDs given in the extra. I have discovered Abraham Hicks on Youtube. I went to see Esther live in Boston in April. I have studied and analyzed my life in the past year with the new lense of law of attraction and energetic vibrations, and how it changed my life. Now, this training as given me the extra I needed to apply it in a better way. I am someone who likes to know how things work, and this was perfect, at the perfect timing. Just this, was worth for me to sign up for this course. I am looking forward to making lots of money by changing my thoughts, here and with my investment. Thank you for being in my life and sharing this amazing gift John!

3 Likes

I was also brought to the SAS program through the law of attraction, in divine timing. I love your titleā€¦ what you are grateful for grows.

2 Likes

I agree! This bonus is amazing & Iā€™ve only listened to the first 3 audios. Thanks so much John for including this!!!

I just finished listening to the recordings today. I am everything you said in this post. you wrote this 3 years ago. I donā€™t know if you are still here. If yes , please share with us where you are in life right now.
If anyone heard the CDs, i would like to interact with likeminded people just as Kevin said in the recordings.
I will continue to listen to them again and again and lets see what happens.
I am feeling so good about this already.