Google Display Ads only giving me the conversion option, not clicks

In the Google Display Ads lesson, when it gets to the bidding section (about 6 minutes in), Google only gives me the conversion option, and not the clicks option. Anyone else had this problem?

1 Like

What did you enter as your goal for the creation of the campaign?

Ok, went through the lesson again, and it says to choose ā€˜Create a campaign without a goalā€™s guidanceā€™, so there were none set. And Iā€™m still getting only conversions as an option, not clicks.

Google may have changed their interface since the videos were recorded, but if you choose conversions and maximise conversions, this should be fine.

Alternatively, choose a different goal. If you choose website traffic as a goal, clicks is an option along with conversions:

Itā€™s still not there.:pensive:

1 Like

Not there for me either

1 Like

Here is how to focus on Clicks @jgvergonio @staciaume

I am totally lost. Still working the manual way of making moneyā€¦ā€¦ It works well with John Crestani advert but when promoting other products, I copied their Hoplink after clicking PROMOTE but at the end while checking my work, it still show John Crestani advert.

question

when promoting other products manually, do I have to use the same SAS survey presale 2019 that I downloaded initially???

I followed the video exactly as shown and I did get a ā€œclicksā€ option.

Hello, I followed the video exactly as shown in the course on the training video and itā€™s still missing. We have now adjusted and followed Ilyas examples. **Please John, please add all updated procedures as links in the actual week training programme. One spends much time trawling through the threads, but you can only stumble on something if you are using the right search words. Best to put update links to all videos that pertain to tweaks or new information in the actual week it relates to. We are all new at this and are following instructions taught. Thanks

Trueā€¦I am doing basically all John instructed but still not making it

Mine says I have to give an enhanced cpc bid?