Google Adwords account Suspended and FB ADs account too for promoting the Super affiliate System

Has anyone run into this. I can’t run FB ads to John’s programs without getting the ads denied or shut down quickly after running.

And now my adwords account is Suspended with this message.
Your account is suspended Your account violated the Circumventing systems policy.

All I did was promote John’s Systems. What can I or should I do?

It’s not like either of those were making any sales after about 500$ ad spend. About 300$ in Solo ads. So far this program is a bust for me… Suggestions? Not sure how I can promote but this is way more than I’ve ever spent advertising for 0 sales.

Thanks,

Dustin

The same thing has happened to me and google refused .to reinstate my account. I followed the courses instructions and now it’s a total lost for me. I went into debt to do this. My husband is bed ridden and cannot work and I am the sole provider. I lost my job and hoped this system would be the answer to my money problems. So far it has just added to them. Feeling defeated. I hope there is a resolution.

2 Likes

I dont know if this makes sense but on Facebook ads, they are very strict about how you
set up the ad, it has to be clean, and if your using a video, you need to put a thumbnail photo , image on top of it or it wont be approved. I just got approved with my recent ad I put up today using this method. A video with a thumbnail image on top. I hope this helps.

Kim

1 Like

Man it is defeating when you follow instructions and get banned. Then there is no Admin help. John says in his sales video that he has us all the way. Well it would be helpful to get an answer to this issue that seems to be plaguing so many users. What should we do Admin?

@sladeonlinesolutions I’ve seen our team offering help in other threads you’re participating in, so CS team members & coaches are definitely helping out! It’s likely they just missed your thread during the holiday weekend, so please email our support team to get help directly - that’s always a solid choice! :slight_smile:
[email protected]

Same thing here, my account was suspended on Oct 17. We should keep track, by continuing to post when our accounts get closed.

I appealed immediately, and barely got my response on Dec 2 with the following message:

"Dear Advertiser

Thanks for your confirmed patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our Google Ads policies. Since the decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional Google Ads accounts, as they will be subject to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth."

I have been running Crestani Ads since the beginning of this year on Google and now they are suspending accounts. This makes no sense because Google approved the ads. If the ads were a violation they should have been denied from the very beginning. For me the Church video was banned immediately. I changed the video, then we were good (until now).

– I did promote other things in my account. I originally thought my account was suspended because I was promoting Builderall and they require a statement on the top of the website that it is an affiliate page.

Https://EasyWebsiteBuilderPlatform.com

That would be a dead give away that I am promoting an affiliate product, however, based on your message of only running SAS ads, it was probably the Crestani Ad too.

I wonder if Google is going to shut down all marketers, because I still see tons of ads on YouTube for other offers which go to very similar webinar pages. I wonder if we give John our Google Ads account numbers if he could use his lawyers to reinstate our accounts. It is pretty obvious, at we have zero chance individually.

For now we probably cannot rely on Facebook or Google, so I am looking at alternative methods.

One of my methods would be to promote it indirectly with another offer, but you have to do it with email marketing. I made a post about this in the “Affiliate Offers” section of the forum. I made a Clickfunnels MLM funnel to collect email addresses. Then I can promote SAS or any other offer to my email list, even if the person doesn’t take advantage of my MLM offer.

Even though Facebook and Google isn’t working right now, following John has given me ideas on different methods to promote SAS or any other offer. I understand the process is frustrating, but the key is to never give up.

1 Like