Google Ads setup

My Google Ad has been approved but when i let the cursor on the word approved, there is this red message saying ‘‘This ad isn’t showing now’’. They said ‘‘we’re probably reviewing your keyword to make sure that it complies with our advertising policies’’ and this within 1 business day or that my bid is to low or quality score is low too. My budget is (CA$20.00/day) witch aint to low and my hey word should have been review at this time. I dont get it.

Thank you

Has this cleared? If not, I would call Google and talk with a rep to see if they can fix it.

2 Likes

Hello! I am working to set up the Google Display Ad. How long will it be under review before I should become concerned? It has already been two days?

Hello EveryBody, Hope all are well. I am starting week 3 training. I have setup my google ad account, but my account does not look at all like the screen that John is talking about. Is there a time duration I have to wait for? Would like to know if I set it up correctly.
Thanks.

Hello everyone.Hope all is well ? i do need clarity on the. I just started week 3 training on setting up Google Ads. Its all goo as i followed Johns Direction but as i clicked save and continue instead of a confirmation mine is asking for a payment.I don’t know if someone has this same problem if it is and how to go about it?

I’ve been there. You have to add a payment method, so they can bill you as and when you reach your billing period / threshold. My choice was to add my credit card details

QUESTION: i JUST DID THE PIXEL FOR THE GOOGLE ADS IN WEEK 3 HOWEVER
i ALSO HAVE COMMISSION HERO WHICH IS A CLICKBANK PRODUCT AND I DO NOT KNOW IF THAT IS GOING TO AFFECT MY SAS PRODUCTS WHAT MUST I DO

Hi Annette!! I am currently facing the same issue. I am new and I am right now starting my 3rd week. How did you set your google add set up? Is there any VIDEO that help with the set up? did you have to subscribe and make a payment in order to move on with the set up?

Thank you for helping!!

@mafer28co I’ve replied to your ticket, starting your account is an individual process :slight_smile:

You can refer here to see the new updated ad set up process.