Google Ads results so far

Hi Everyone,
I finished running Google Search ad (2 split tested) and one Display ad. The search and display ads each ran for 5 days. At the end of this run, I got 33.5 K impressions, 133 clicks and 0 conversion.

So what do next? Running the same ads will get the same results. How does on go about making changes? How does one know what changes to make? What metrics should one be looking for to know when to scale up?

I would appreciate if someone can enlighten me. I am down close to $200 so far. Thanks.

Hi - are you able to get on the call this week with Sara and Andy on Thursday? Or if you are part of the Inner Circle get on John’s call on Friday? They can review your ad setup and give you pointers?

How many hops are you showing in Clickbank? Any order form impressions?

1 Like

Hi Sheryl,
What time is the call - it it at 6 PM EST? As of this moment, it looks like I can I can get on the call. I have a total of 12 hops in Clickbank. There is 1 order form impression but that may have been from an initial test I did to check the affiliate link. Does that make sense? Thanks.

Raman

The weekly call is Thursday at 6 PM EST. If you are registered for them you will get email reminders before each call.