Google ads, how long did you run them

Hi,
Just wondering how long some of you ran the Google search ads for. I day, 1 week or maybe 30,000 impressions?
Doing my first ad today.

Thank

Hi J, Iā€™d say, as long as it works :slight_smile: Itā€™s important to start running them, and keep monitoring them, split testing them, compare impressions, clicks, conversions and budget spending, to divert the campaigns in the correct path.

I think our coaches @jenny.slukynsky and @smuszindustries.com can shed some light on the best practice regarding time for running ads, split testing, trashing or starring certain ads.

John mentioned doing 20$ a day for a week to look at the data. Then what? My ads ran about 4 days before Adwords suspended my account for Super affiliate System links.

Thanks,

Dustin

Hi
Ca i ask if you got any response to the 4 days at $20

Did you get your account back up?

Phil

1 Like

Hi Phil,

No I had no response to the $80 ad spend on the google adwords. Iā€™ve been reluctant to try and appeal without figuring out what I did wrong as I have read people have appealed and have been banned for life from this platform. I advertise other things than just the Super Affiliate System on different platforms and I donā€™t want to be banned from such a great platform.

The best success I have had is running a capture page I made from Mailchimp to solo ads. The solo ads suggested like Udimi got 0 results so I went looking for another provider.

I paid $200 for 200 clicks and had 91 opt ins. I have since been emailing them and have about a 12% opt in rate and 0 clicks from any of the campaigns I have run.

I think for the money itā€™s best to try and build a list vs. just running ads where we are building Johnā€™s list.

Thanks for asking.

What about you any better results?

Thanks,

Dustin

Hello, people!
I ran an add from mid November into mid December. I paid $191 to Google. I got 2263 impressions (looks), 29 clicks, and no conversions. I havenā€™t put anything back in yet. I am still looking at course videos. At some point, I will pay again and try it maybe for a week at a time instead of weeks.