Google Ads Account Suspension For Circumventing system

Hi Everyone,

I’m new to the group, and just starting out (only on Module 6) I’ve reviewed previous threads relating to Google Ads Account Suspension for Circumventing system which just happened to me as well.

I’ve been researching their policies to determine where I’ve most likely made an error.

After successfully starting my campaign, I decided to make a text edit on my action buttons and re-published my domain/presell page after the changes. I suspect this is the reason based on my situation, but not 100% sure. If so, it was a complete beginner’s error on my part.

I’ve submitted the online form on my account to submit an appeal, and thoroughly answered all of the requested information as honestly as I can. They say it may take between 1-5 business days for them to get back to me. This is tragic because if I understand correctly, if I’m suspended with Google Ads, then I don’t think I can set up my Youtube channel ad. I’m moving ahead to other lessons, but it will really hurt if I’m not able to use these two sources of traffic.

For those who have had this suspension previously, were you able to successfully appeal? And does calling by phone increase the odds as a follow up?

Thanks in advance for any insight, and/or help!

Hello, my account is facing the same suspension as well. How long did you have to wait until your account was reactivated?

i have the same issue its been 10 days now still no word but they say it can take up to 2 weeks