Google adds - Conversion Pixel

Help! Should I be worked that after 3 days the conversions still say unverified? (see below)

I have read all the in forum; knowledge base and am really not sure - everything leads to complex sql programming that I really don’t know what I am looking at.

I know you are going to tell me to call Google - but I am hoping someone may have run into this and can help before I spend another 2 days on the phone with Google!!! :slight_smile: (half joking!)

Any and all input welcome!!
Thanks
Al

1 Like

Hi Al, give me one of your hoplinks, I’ll go ahead and access your order form, and you’ll let me know if your pixel fired (clickbank order form impressions). Make sure you’ve clicked the green play button on Clickbank’s vendor settings pixel set up page. Have you watched my webinar about this?

1 Like

Good Morning/Afternoon Ilya:
Thanks for getting back to me; 1. yes, and lots of other online videos and instructions - mostly because I am paranoid.
I decided to let it be for the weekend only because the Google helpline doesn’t operate on the weekend.
But this morning this is what it looks like:

It looks like over the weekend I had 2 sales on a smaller campaign i set up to test but over all the transactions look like this:

ClickBank looks like this:

and:

Again I may just be paranoid because i am new at this and I have no problem calling Google if I have to I just want to make sure that is the right way to go!
Don’t be afraid to call me a duffus - if you need to !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like