Goodle Ad account look nothing like what was shown in the training video

Goodle Ad account look nothing like what was shown in the training video. Has there been any change?

Hi @darrencheeloonlo! Google’s interface changes every now and then and John is unable to record a new video every time that happens, as this, unfortunately, happens quite frequently as companies change regulations, add tools/options or alter menus.

In order to go on with an interface that is similar to John’s just complete this process or exit it, and go on to start a new campaign like John shows on the video, you are going to need to get to the main menu of your Google Ad account.

So once again, generally, please try either exit this initial screen if it appears, or finish this process quickly (without activating the campaign), and you will get to the main menu that looks like John’s, there you’ll be able to follow the steps.

Also, you may be viewing a different interface to John if the expert mode is turned off.

Google has an old interface and a new google experience. Try switching to expert mode, that should show you the right interface!

To do so:

1. Once signed into your Google Ads account, click the Tools icon in the top right corner.
  2. Select Switch to Expert Mode.

Once you’ve switched to Expert Mode, you’ll be able to access the full Google Ads experience and create all Google Ads campaign types, e.g. Search, Display, Video, App, Shopping.

Hope this helps. Here you can also see an updated version of the Google Ads interface.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to me so fast.

With great respect, I can not locate it from what you are describing to me.

The so-called new video does not reflect the current changes that Google made.

The most annoying thing about Google it does give me an option to limit the campaign term. They’re trying to automate this without stopping and making it more difficult for end-users to control their time limit and budget.

Drop that.

I think I worked out where to find expert mode.

It was found at the centre of the initial page.

Thanks.

1 Like

I thank you as well. I ran into the same problem this fixed it.

@darrencheeloonlo @pjcanty1, you’re welcome! you did the work and figured it out. great job!

1 Like

I still dont see devices