Good morning every one

Hi, my name is Sherab. I am Tibetan.
My English is not good, please forgive me if I make mistake.
I moved to Canada in 2015. Life is tough just to depends on pay stub every time. I decided to join John Crestani and team for better life. I am ready to change my life here with you all.
I look forward to learn more from you all.
thank you

2 Likes

We’re glad you took the initiative to join us here at SAS, @sherabchodeon11!

And looking forward to helping you learn more.

So make sure to visit our knowledgebase, we have lots of helpful articles and info there.

And register for our weekly webinars if you haven’t yet. Every week we have a live Q&A session where you can ask questions, as well as a special training session where we’d be going over a chosen subject. . Here you can find the outline and replays of the latest sessions.

We wish you the best of luck with your affiliate marketing business.

Hello Iizette,
I am glad to have you all here for help. Yes, I did register for the weekly webinars.
Thank you.
Sherab

1 Like

You are awesome!

And here you can watch the replays of our weekly webinars. :smiley:

Hi Shearb @sherabchodeon11 - it’s lovely to have a Tibetan aboard! Warm welcome to you, my friend!
John and the SAS staff will do their best to support you and to make your journey to financial success as smooth as possible! Your success is also our success and we cannot wait to see you slowly achieving the life you have been dreaming of…step-by-step! Small effort add up to big results - so work coincidently and stay focused at all times - this is absolutely crucial to make this work for you! But if you do, the nothing is going to stop you!
I wish you the outmost joy and success on this new endeavour! Let’s GOOOOO!!!

PS: Please upload a profile picture for us. Thanks!