Goggle account reinstated

Hey guys I just wanted to give yall a little hope if your goggle account is suspended for not being able to verify your billing information or suspicious payment. I have been appealing my case with goggle for probably three weeks now writing them long paragraphs in my appeals having absolutely no luck. I was on the verge of giving up on YouTube and goggle ads and just going to focusing on my Facebook marketing. I decided to give it another week I changed my billing info from my credit card to my bank account information and verified it but still not luck even when I explained it in the appeal. well last night I took a screen grab of where they emailed me that my account has been verified and woke up this morning to a email from goggle saying my account has been reinstated so if your having this problem my suggestion to you is screen grabs work way better than explaining your case in the summary hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks @ppeacocok55 - this is very interesting and helpful. I essentially have been doing the same and had given up because you cannot plead your case to a real person. So I will follow your example this week and see what happens! Thanks again
Al

1 Like

Really good information. I am going to try your method.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the insight Philip!

1 Like

Ive been struggling with this for days with them, and they still say the same thing… what exactly do they want?

Hi, @allan.knight

I am dealing with the same issue. Have you heard back from Google Ads? Today, I went to my bank and received an account verification letter and attached in my appeal. I also added my bank account info to Google Ads billing. Not sure how else to deal with it. Hope you had success and I hope I do, too!
~Erin

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! I just received an email this morning that says my Google Ads account has been suspended for the same reason. Glad your issue has been resolved and hoping that mine will have a similar outcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ppeacocok55 By saying Screen Grab … Do you mean a Screenshot? Sorry if i got confused :sweat_smile:

Hi @lilianarojas11, yes he meant screenshot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent them a screenshot of the email they sent me when they confirmed my back account information. Hope that helps

Yes I meant screenshot. Sorry for the confusion :grin:

Yeah ive done that… i sent a screenshot of the screen after it saying my bank account was verified

i Just want to talk to a real person because its all automated because of the present circumstances. Ive wrote them repeatedly stating that i am new to their ads and i havent even had any transactions for their to be fraudulent charges. Yet they still send a reply saying im still in violation because of payment issues. Its really upsetting to get suspended before you can even get out the gate.

1 Like