Getting started - Bluehost

Hello,

I watched the original webinar twice, the 2nd time I recorded it because I didnt want to miss any of the information that was being provided. John said once the course was paid for, then we would need $250 for Facebooks ads, and $4 per month for a web site. Forming an LLC was also suggested to do on Legalzoom.com

I just finished establishing my LLC on legalzoom, and it cost $488 and that was for their cheapest plan. Now Im looking to setup my website on bluehost. I dont know anything about websites, so I must be doing something wrong. On the domain registration page, the cost is $199.20 if I unselect all the extra’s theyre offering. I assume the web page itself is going to cost extra. Is there a promotional
code we should be entering on this page?

Have you checked to choose the 12 month plan instead of 36? 12 months on Bluehost is around $72. It works out around $5pm billed annually.

The pages do not cost extra if using the manual method, they’re all included in your resources area.

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017718153-Setting-up-Your-Presell-Page-in-Bluehost-Manual-Method

Setting up an LLC is optional, as you can also trade as a sole proprietor under your own name. We do however recommend talking with your accountant on income, expenses and taxes as we are not qualified to give tax advice.