"GetStarted" why hasnt the "getStarted" button appeared on my screen

Hello Fellow Affiliate marketers ! I am a little late into getting started so I apologize if my questions seem redundant or mundane. I’m just a little confused. Or perhaps I’m just getting ahead of my self. So on the lesson in which I just chose to share my concerns in the discussion board which is the Dashboard Module it seems as though the button “GetStarted” that is supposed to be in the top left hand corner is a very important step in beginning the process .On the top left of my page .“GetStarted” isn’t their am I missing a step ?can some one please help ?thank you

@denisshmulenson

Send us your CB Id so we can update your profile for you :slight_smile:

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036059594-How-Do-I-Find-The-Get-Started-Link-John-Mentions-In-His-Videos-

good morning.I have the same problem.No getting started.Where Do I send my Click bank Id?Also when I try to follow the video link and I am asked to enter my email password is telling me invalid…Please I purchase the course yesterday night and I am trying to finish my welcome module.Thank you.patoz3 is my CB.