Funnel system outside Click Funnels

Hi, Is anyone using and funnels system apart from click funnels?
I’ve got a funnel system x funnels so was going to use this any issues with this or not?

Thanks

Derek From wet Aberdeen Scotland

The presell pages that are formatted and shared into Clickfunnels can’t be downloaded and exported into another funnel software. You may be able to use the files from the manual section and use those with Xfunnels. I’m not familiar with their pagebuilder so may want to check with them to see if they have an import option and what types of files work.

Sara,

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Will check it out.

Derek

1 Like

If you’re using another website building program like xfunnels, builderall, leadpages, etc., it will be pretty easy to recreate my presell pages in them. Just download the images, and copy/paste the text and viola.

JC

I have used the manual method to get my first sales. I canceled Click funnels after the free trial but signed up again recently because the SAS templates for other languages is easier to use. I hope to promote click funnels to get at least 3 sales so it can pay for itself, but you get more $$$ with promoting SAS.

However, I am experimenting with Builderall. I believe that Builderall is easier to use than click funnels to make funnels on your own. I should have a basic SAS builderall template to share in about a week or two. I will put a link in the spam part of the forum when I am done with it.

Obviously, this experimentation is in addition to following the proven methods first. Whatever extra time I have after making/adjusting ads and studying SAS is spent on experimenting. Do what makes money first.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your first sales, thats fantastic. I am always excited to hear about that. What method did you get your sales through?

If you shoot a video and send it to me ([email protected]), I will send you a really cool 14 CD personal development audio set that has changed my mindset in many ways, and set the foundation for my own continued growth and success.

Also, send me the Builderall template! I may consider also making it available to students, as I know many people use that program.

JC