First week with SAS = 2 Sales :)

Hi Seth,

Your achievement thus far is my inspiration. Congrats!
Need some tips from you as im facing problem of fb page been blocked straight away i share my url section for my fb ads for SAS. At least the ads been blocked once I share the images and headlines suggested.

Can you please help me and help other by sharing things to be careful while advertising SS on fb ads.

Really appreciate your sharing.

Thanking you in advance.

SS

Awesome!!! Are you using Click Funnels or did you upload the Presell page manual?

Hello Seth,
First I want to express my sincere joy for the success that came your way, wishing you more and bigger success.
I am on my day 5 and no sales yet only 35 impressions on FB (whats that):thinking:: but it is expected, as I read posts of fellow millionaires like yourself and others, I find myself trailing a huge distance, also expected at this early stage. I feel my vocabulary is is lacking, which I am developing as I go on.

Again congratulation.

Hatim

Where did you made your ads for making the sale, facebook or google or both?

Hi @sethjohnson
On FB ads, did you have to add a cover on your FB ads page? and also did you interact with the people that clicked likes on your ad? Congratulations on your success!
Thank you!

@Goldnseed519

Hey seth I have a questio about the budget you allow to each ad, is it always 20$ / ad / day?

( I see you spent 238$ in 1 week for 4 different facebook ads)

(4*20) * 7 = 560$

So I wonder if I understood well?

Thanks ,

Guillaume

Andā€¦ CONGRATS! :wink: :smiley: :slight_smile:

hahaha :joy: :joy: awesome!

Great help Seth! Sounds like you are well on track, a big inspiration! Please keep it flowingā€¦ M

Hello Everyone,

Iā€™m incredibly new and havenā€™t posted an ad yet but I have been reading through a lot of the discussion boards today and I seem to see a lot of posts mentioning lack kof sales even after a whole month of posting ads as well as a lot of complaints about FB not approving the ads and worse blocking accounts. Can you all give this single mom with no ā€œplay moneyā€ some of your best advice to convert ads to sales so that I may better provide for my family as soon as possible, please?

I greatly appreciate the advice and asisstance in advance. Looking forward to everyoneā€™s insight,
Naida

2 Likes

@sethjohnson How many weeks did it take to implement these ideas, just curious.
Congrats :confetti_ball:

Thanks, Seth! Thatā€™s great!

Thanks for the tips! And congratulations. Brag away.

Thereā€™s room for everyone to have success. Iā€™ll give those tips a try.

I joined SAS just this week. Iā€™m traveling this weekend and then Iā€™ll be right back at it.

Looking forward to my first sales!

John is such a great teacher. Iā€™ve sat through many bad teachers, so Iā€™m grateful his program came along.

Good for you!!! Congrats! I didnā€™t sell anything :cry::pensive:.

2 Likes

Congrats Seth,

Thank you for the info, I believe you are talking about Face Book ads correct.

1 Like

did you copy seth method?

Did you make any sales from trying the method?

Congrats on your first two sales, I really like your post. Please keep us informed of your progress.

1 Like

@sethjohnson Thanks for the tip on ā€œEngaged Shoppersā€.

Congratulations :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Wow! I just got my login credentials today and I quit my job too. I put all my hope in this program and in John. I will look in what this awesome community has to say, also. Looks like itā€™s a lot of technical speaking in here which I am not familiar yet, but I hope soon. So, better Iā€™m going back to course.