First two ads (plus another product 3rd) results and thoughts

Hi All,

Below are the results from the first 3 ads I’ve made based on tracking ID. Note that my ProsperityConscious tag is based on the week 3 lessons and is split into two of the ad swipes provided.

Note that I also use BING ads.

I have to say I am getting some pretty poor results from this, whether it is because I am using Bing or whether my domain name doesn’t do very well.

What is also a concern is the fact that I am paying for clicks from the ads, but the amount of people who actually even click through to sign up for the webinar is much less.

Furthermore I can’t even track visits to the page, because WordPress’s standard “Site Stats” tool only checks on visits to the main pages, not other pages added through file manager.

And because I used Bing, I have to go a separate route with the pixels.

On a final note, I tried adding the final “Clickbank Hoplink” as a tracking template into one of my ads, and now it get’s a warning. I am hoping that was an error that gets resolved so I may only be running one of the ads.

The results have been pretty poor converting people on the page itself to actually even visit the “True Webinar” sign up page. Out of the 5 clicks on clickbank I think 2 or 3 of them were from my testing. with the conversion rates, I think the keywords could have been developed better. Those are some low CTR’S!!

With that said, I think the training was great in helping people get started on creating their first ads.

Also note: despite weak results, the fact that I didn’t use Google, and also went straight with intent keywords instead of “Guru” keywords could have something to do with it. Although I can’t imagine how big of a difference that could make when the ads are considered proven.