First time hearing about solo ads! Very cool! (Looking for advice)

So this is my first time hearing about solo ads!

I’ve spent most of my time studying SEO/keywords and AD Buying. What are the pros and cons of Solo Ads vs Search ads?

I also want to understand solo ads a bit more clearly…But basically they provide the ability to send emails with your copy and therefore affiliate link to multiple people on OTHER peoples email lists right?

Thanks for any input!

Hi @mindsetferg!

A small explanation about solo ads and how they are delivered to their target audience:
It really depends on the provider! Generally, these people own blogs, websites, Instagram accounts, Facebook groups, etc, through which they collect emails to build their email list in different niches.

Then, depending on their niche, they can promote your product (Presell page or direct hoplink) to their email list, and therefore make people click on it. If you don’t have an ad text, then it’s the seller’s responsibility to choose their own way to promote your link, and they can do it any way they choose. (Whether it’s good or not is questionable, again, since you DON’T KNOW what they do, that’s why John provides the texts, and you should always add your own ad text if available)

The targeted audience is not very “warm”, since, even though they ARE interested in the niche that you are promoting, they are not necessary interested in buying your product, unlike the clicks you get from Google(Search Ads) & Facebook, which you can target better and you know at least partially WHO is clicking your ads.

The advantage of Solo ads is that you know exactly how much a click will cost and how many (at minimum) clicks you are going to get.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks that helps!

jscott

1 Like

You are welcome @jscottbiz55! :smile: