First solo ad sale!

I’m flipping out! Just made my first solo ad sale! (2nd week into this lets get it!!)

17 Likes

Congratulations! Now that you have gotten over the hardest part, i find the first sale spurs you on to go further and really start raking it in :wink:

Onward and upward!

5 Likes

Big congrats, feel free to give some tips to others going through the process.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Way to go, Congrats!

3 Likes

Way to go on that first sale!!
Please share with the team more info!!!

5 Likes

You did that! Congrats :smile:

6 Likes

Congratulations! That’s really great. I’m still trying to get one. Thanks for sharing. It’s encouraging to know that it’s possible.

4 Likes

I got my first sale with solo ad’s on Udimi through Daniel Huppertz. I used the Super affiliate system email swipe #7.
I have also been using clickfunnels for my landing pages.
I hope I was of some help!
Super excited for what’s up next!

10 Likes

@misslaughalot30

Yah. This guy Daniel rocks hey! I got a lot of clicks from him too. Now I know I have chosen a good seller.

Cheers!

1 Like

@misslaughalot30

1 Like

@misslaughalot30

Hey many compliments. I’m in the second week now.
How many email you have bought from Daniel Huppertz?

Ciao from Italy
Roberto

yay!!! awesome! off to a great start…BRAVO
Kim

Congratulations! I used Daniel, and although no sales yet, I did get a good response l think.

I used Daniel and got great response, Ill use him again…

Congrats! :heart: :heart:

:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:
Great!

Awesome. I just started today but very encouraging to see it took less than 2 weeks! Congrats!

Thats great info thanks misslaughalot30

How much did you spend on the solo ad? How many clicks?

I followed the videos and see people talking about spending $100 and getting sales and I spent over $700 and couldn’t even get people to follow through to the order page let alone make a sale.

Hurray! Keep up the good work. :grinning: I am brand spanking new (1-13-2020) here and I am thankful to have witnessed your testimony. Let me get at em’ :running_woman: :dollar:

3 Likes