First Solo Ad results

I went with 50 clicks for $24 on Udimi.

Here are the results from Clickbank. I used one of the email swipes provided and linked to the bit.ly link provided on the home page. I think the guy gave me a few extra clicks because udimi found a few that were duplicates.

It took a few days to get the results though. Impressions on the order form were OK.

Thought I’d reply with some takeaways:

1. It is ok if you are a beginner, but based on Bryan Biscoe’s video, I would not use John’s bit.ly link provided on our course home page at the top left. I would go into Click Bank and make a custom trackable link.

2. Udimi overall was pretty smooth. Impossible to figure out of the clicks are real or not, but Udimi does make an effort to block out “bunk leads.” I am sure someone smart could figure out a way to fake the clicks, but I think the effort may be more than the reward sometimes.

3. Don’t know the value of the sales people have gotten. I imagine solo ads might work for lower priced products, but I think $997 might be high for even “warm” solo ads. I imagine the sales of previous products may be things under $100.

4. It would be nice to track order form impressions. I am pretty sure I had about 2 clicks before the campaign even started running which the guy may have been testing. Still unsure about solo ads at least for high ticket items above $300.

5. Despite my skepticism, I think solo ads has it’s benefits. Just gotta get used to it.

where do you find these results? i don’t see it on my click bank account

Hi Alyssa,

You click “Reporting” in the top right’ish

I figured it out. My clickbank actually doesn’t look like that! On the home screen I get to click my nickname first, and then it brings me to that page. It’s odd. Thank you!

I have tried a soload for SAS and another product 12minute affiliate but had no success with either - just a few order form clicks but no sales. I order 100 emails for both. I don’t want to throw my money away so need to consider how to proceed. Google Ads also had no success yet. Loads of impressions but hardly any clicks for SAS. If only I could get one sale :frowning:
Any ideas?