First headline in Google Ads

In Johns Video setting up google ads > first headline in Google Ads… he’s using this test-Follow {Keyword: This 'Guru}? But in the the down swipe this text is provided - Follow This ‘Guru’? … The Follow {Keyword: This 'Guru}? Version works if you indicate you want the Dynamic ad type which he didn’t do in the video

When you click the dynamic ad group you need to fill out various parts of your website… but they way we are trained is to have our domain point to john’s landing Pg… there’s really no website with content so it looks like we can’t use dynamic version unless we change over to a wordpress site or something similar?

Hi there! Headline 1 should say “Follow This Guru” and in the display path it should say {Keyword:Guru}, that should work :slight_smile:

I wish you lots of success with your google ads!

1 Like

Should line 1 say Follow This Guru or Follow This ‘Guru’? as it says in the ad swipe? Someone needs to change the ad swipe because it is so confusing. Also This Guru sounds to me like it would read This Tony Robbins which sounds really weird. Please advise. THanks.

Also is it supposed to have the quotation marks around it?

@IlyaG @Sabrina can you please advise on this? I had the same question. Thanks.