First Follow Along

Greetings!

I wanted to post this once I had more done, but I figured if I didnā€™t start posting a FA I would take forever to get to it! Thus far I have loved the program and have found it very informative. Here is what I have so far:

Completed the Welcome Module (with badge)
Have listened to the Week 1 Modules, and have my goal of $20,000 in the first 6 months
I have a budget ($1,000 for the first campaign, up to $5,000 after)

I have also crunched the numbers of high gravity Clickbank offers, and have found that JCā€™s SAS program is DEFINITELY the place to start! The high comms for the first purchase will help a lot when starting out. I would like to work on getting good at promoting SAS before moving on to other, less lucrative offers.

My first campaign setup:
I want to start purchasing 1,000 clicks, 100 each for 10 different tests. I figure A/B testing five different setups will give me an idea of what works. Then, I will use my remaining budget to buy more ads for the top 3 earners, and see how it scales. I can use this same model for other offers, but I want to make money with SAS first before venturing out.

Things I have done:
I have a website
I have Clickbank hoplinks for SAS
Mailchimp email

Things to do:
Get SSL for my site
Create the landing pages for SAS
Get tracking for the different links (so I know which ones performed best)
Clickfunnel

I hope you can see I have a good amount of groundwork laid here, but there is lots more to do! I will keep you all informed of my marketing efforts, and I look forward to hearing from all of you as well!

Jameson