Finishing Welcome

Hello SAS Tribe from Girona Spain.

Hi @davidbirkett.

Welcome to SASā€¦
Enjoy the journey. :grinning:

Hi a big welcome to SAS Forum cheers Nigel (from Australia)

DavidBirkett, welcome aboard. So what is the community like in Girona Spain? You will love this new community here with the SAS family. Everyone is so helpful.

A big welcome from the SAS family and Canada as well. I hope you are enjoying the affiliate training as much as I am.

I have finished the welcome module but the week one is not opening. I made sue to clike each part complete. Any advice?

Morning all. Just started today. I see some of you are much further ahead than I am. Hope things are going well for everyone.

This is happening to me too. When I click on the first lesson of week 1, it keeps sending me back to the welcome module, but all lessons have been completed. So not sureā€¦

https://forum.imjetset.com/c/super-affiliate-system-discussion/coaching-calls

yay on first call ! join the forum !

(Translated by Google) How badly educated I am ā€¦ I jumped with energy to study the course and I have not yet formally presented myself. My name is JosĆ© Luis GĆ³mez and I am passionate about everything I do and I am very excited to be here among all of you. I send you a warm greeting from Murcia-Spain. Now it is the beginning of summer and it is very hot around the pc ā€¦ but my motivation is maximum. Regards for everyone especially John C.

Hi David, are you related to Liam B,my name j sweeney , jb for short i have just started the course and any advise from anyone is appreciated.

I have been in the program. I do not recall if I already present myself to the community ; if not I am doing so today. My name is Jean Joseph,I am glad to be involved or enrolled in John Cristani course. I am a very positive person. Obstacles may slow me down but not quit. Anything you are doing in life for the first time is always challenging. But with positivity and focus you will get over it. I am very confident i will be successful with your help in the community . Deep respects for John and his team, and for you all.

I am in the same situation. Hope you resolved it by now. Also I donā€™t know where the introduction place is located,

Great introduction thank you.
Hello everyone. I know that we are in the right place doing the right thing.
Be patient with your self and the success team. Above all donā€™t give up. I have tried several systems out there and most of them work, but this super affiliate system is so simple.
I look forward to making money with this community that John has created.
Sincerely

1 Like

I finished welcome today. I have posted my goals and I am stoked about week 1!

Cheers mate, Community is great here, but No SAS family that Iā€™m aware of?..
Many thanks for the Welcomeā€¦ Sorry about the delay in my rely <3

Hello SAS Group. Iā€™m going through the same thing with the welcome module. I have not figured out how to start week one yet.