FB video ad set up

I have been using the view, stop, and do method of the training. John has said that FB will change things up every week. I know that now and it does not help me in completing what the lesson says. The ad setup is critical for me. Will someone hold my hand on this? I’m poor and pitiful.

1 Like

Your ending in your post made me laugh, I feel that way sometimes myself! ha. Anyway I wish I could be of help for you in some way but it would be the blind leading the blind probably. I found that writing out the steps while watching the video helped me a lot. I could hlep you out with that with a zoom call if that would help.

2 Likes

If you ever need a walk through, email me at [email protected] to book a skype/remote assistance session :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just sent you my Skype address

A zoom would be great.

Got it :slight_smile:

Join Zoom Meeting

One tap mobile
+14086380968,9395603009# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,9395603009# US (New York)

Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 939 560 3009
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ab2fVy4M3a

I’m out of pocket till about 6:30 Central. Can we do Zoom then? I sent you a link.

I’m back if you have time.

Find your local number: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

They changed the way to do invitations. This should be a good link:

Hi, I am just seeing this. I might be able to later today but most likely not until tomorrow. Sorry, I am sure you are anxious!

I’m still stuck if anyone can help. Sabrina is busy and I’m just treading water since my edit doesn’t match John’s training video.

I am available for a zoom to walk you through my notes.

I can call you later today :slight_smile: