FB has locked me out (again)!

I’ve been doing a lot of work in FB BM & recently set up 2 factor authentication which is working fine. Now I’m being locked out for “suspicious activity” & was asked to upload a head shot photo for identification. I did this yesterday afternoon EST & I’m still locked out pending review. I believe in strong security but FB processes are crude at best. They’re almost going out of their way to discourage legit folks from using their platform.

Has anyone run into this & how long did it take before your account was unlocked?

Thx!

-Frustrated Newbie

Hi - I have heard of this happening. They are getting out of control for sure. Seems to be getting to it is their way or the highway. From what I understand it can take up to a week for them to review it since it takes a real person to get to it and not one of their bots. :frowning:

Thanks for the insights Sheryl! Luckily I’m a patient person so I’ll just focus on supplemental education (youtube) while I’m waiting.

Why wait, move on to google ad, youtube ads, bing ads, there are a ton of other ways to advertise.
Facebook is a PINTA especially with new ad accounts.

Yes, I thought of that but I’m not able to get into Week 2 of the SAS program that covers Google. Maybe I can contact support & request early admission.

1 Like

You won’t get early admission, but there are the previous courses that you can dive into - archived courses in the resources section. That should give you plenty to work on!