FB Ad Account Terminated

Hello Everyone,

I just sent an appeal. For some reason FB decided that they didn’t like me promoting the SAS course. I created a backup FB Ad account a couple weeks ago, so I should be OK.

I sent the appeal and will keep fighting the good fight.

I’ll post an update once I have one.

I’ve had mine taken down twice. In the first support ticket they sent me this link to reactivate the account:

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/531795380173090

You will need to send them a jpeg of your Driver’s Licence. They reactivated my account within a day both times. Since then I took John’s advice and I am running some engagement ads on FB to create some history on my account.

Good luck.

1 Like

This irks me incredibly. I have seen in another post that Facebook stated that when my students advertise SAS (Super Affiliate System), it is a multi-level marketing scheme. I have been doing a deep-dive research into all applicable laws and can 100% verifiably say that SAS is NOT AN MLM AT ALL. It fails all tests of this.

This business is NOT advertising a multi-level marketing or network marketing firm, as it does not fit the Koscot test under FTC law. Any individual, without any payment by participants, can become a part of the referral program by creating an account online here. Case reference: Koscot Interplanetary, Inc., 86 F.T.C. 1106, 1181 (1975).

Multi-level marketing firms require that participants pay money in order to access the commission structure. SAS doesn’t even fall under the broader definition of a ‘Business Opportunity’ because this doesn’t meet the requirements of the Business Opportunity Rule § 437.1m; 'that advertising and general advice about business development and training shall not be considered as ‘providing locations, outlets, accounts, or customers.’"

I have added language to my affiliate page, as well as the shared Clickfunnels pages (I suggest you download the fresh ones here), and I advise you fight any disapproved ad, or deactivated account on a legal basis, because what Facebook is doing is not only wrong, but against their very own rules and possibly the law.

I have hired lawyers to make sure that an end is put to this, but until then, feel free to cite the cases I’ve just put above here, and that are also referenced in the footer of my affiliate page.

7 Likes

Mine too a couple of weeks ago. I lost appeal. No worries. Moving on to YouTube and Google. I may start another FB ad account later, but I refuse to let it stress me out. Unfair YES. Thumbs down to FB.

1 Like

Hi,
Went through the same, also fighting with Facebook.
Claude

How did you create a back up facebook account? Facebook terminated my account Months ago when I was setting ads manager to try e commerce, a pop up window said you have no payments hooked to this account, and I had already put in my credit card, so I put it in again and they shut me down for fraud! I talked to them for weeks and now they wont talk to me any more, an I did nothing wrong, never even ran an ad, but they know everything about you, the only thing I have found out is to get a trusted friend and use theirs, and I haven found anyone yet to let me do that, Facebook doesn’t care about the little guy, and don’t follow through, once they terminate your acc.

Thanks,

Then, not is possible to advertiser SAS on Facebook at this moment?

It is, and we are seeing a ton of affiliates making sales of SAS on facebook everyday actually.

We’ve had more affiliates get sales in January than ever before, and February looks like it will be the same thing.

I posted information above in order to fight anything, since this program does not fall under ‘MLM’ nor does it fall under ‘Business Opportunity’ categories. It is ‘Business Training’, but regardless, I have added a slew of disclosures to the presell pages in Clickfunnels, as well as on the affiliate pages, to make sure all promotions run fine.

Accounts may still get shutdown, that is just the nature of Facebook, but they are mistakes on their part, not yours.

JC

3 Likes

I actually haven’t added a payment to the new account yet, but I’ll probably just add my business card (It has my LLC name, not my actual name) Also my previous account didn’t have a credit card to pay FB, I used Paypal.

Hi John,
My FB ad was turned down last night but I saw the above comment. I hope you don’t mind but I changed a few things and sent it in as my appeal. Well, I was approved two hours ago.
Thanks,
Claude

1 Like

HI @Davidjames1 @aaronanderson @Erich @claudeba56

I came across a video of John’s successful SAS Student discussing his best practices on how he made a regular million dollar yearly income.

Please take note that he highly recommend to make more than 2 FB accounts.
That guy have about 6 FB accounts in which 2 of it was a female profile :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thank you very much @John_Crestani (The Millionaire Maker) for creating this program and very excited to see you on the Top.

3 Likes

I am working with a top-tier (read, super expensive…) law firm that specializes in this industry’s law, and had them do an extensive review of my ads, sites, and course, and their judgement is that everything is 100% legal, as well as 100% compliant with facebooks specific rules pertaining to my industry.

It is sad to me that the employees of these major corporations are so adamant on people NOT receiving the knowledge, nor the means to work for themselves, but it is your responsibility to never quit, realize that you are in a space that is creating more self-employed, successful people than any other place on the internet right now, and that, as Sun Tzu said ‘The obstacle is the way’

I have created a folder containing legal documents endorsed by my lawyers stating that our ads and promotions comply 100% with facebooks rules.

Here is the folder containing the legal documents you can download and use if the employees of these corporations try to disapprove or prohibit any of your advertising, https://drive.google.com/open?id=15H3YSbAwrwpyqmTzWHJxKz3-19H_FzlS

The above copy is fine to send out immediately, and I advise you send that to facebook support if they ban any of my students ad accounts. Keep in mind that some disapproved ads are normal, for any advertiser on facebook nowadays, no matter how large of a company is advertising, simply because they have AI making judgments on all ads now, and it is frequently wrong. If you want more evidence of this, simply go to the group ‘Facebook Ad Buyers’, https://www.facebook.com/groups/adbuyers/

I will be updating the course itself shortly with recorded information about this, for those that arent viewing this forum post.

Additionally, we will be creating additional legal letters for Google and Youtube ads (we havent seen much flak from either of those platforms, but this is a somewhat precautionary measure, and also to give you ammo so that you can keep getting more sales from your advertising, and grow your incomes without hiccups)

I am excited for all the success I see my students having, last month was the largest month for my students yet, with hundreds of thousands of dollars being paid out from SAS alone, and many other students reporting great success marketing other affiliate programs. I am truly honored to have received your trust, and to see the massive action that this community is taking to create massive incomes here.

Here are images of the legal letter to facebook in regards to their policies as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out for all of us.

1 Like

Guys,

You may also check the answer of JC in video form on the support desk…

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012423313-Facebook-shut-down-my-account-and-I-appealed-what-do-I-do-

1 Like

Hi @richjake2

FB & Google/youtube were not the only way to place Ads.

Go to SAS 2.0 weeks 5 & 7…

You can place your Ads in Bing, LinkedIn, MGId and others in which JC showed how to set up.

I guess, for now, pause yourself with FB & G then move on and try other platforms to run your campaigns but once you’re okay to find a solution how to be in FB & Google platforms again… it’ll be great because they are the big players…

I myself faced so many road blocks while in this course but i often find myself become regular customer of helpdesk of google, Clickbank or clickfunnels and even watched too many videos in youtube if I’m stuck somewhere.

In fact, my pixel doesn’t optimise in SAS campaigns so I switched selling Red Tea which I got 1 sale so far…

Planning to try other products in CB which will give higher payout so I can retrieve my money i invested here and advertising costs as soon as possible.

I want to save fast as well to join the 1on1 coaching program.

2 Likes

@Inaki_Urabayen

Enrolling here in SAS is still a good investment…
And if applied can give us our Main or Side Income…

Just Enjoy the ride…:blush::blush::blush:

I just found their number for google ads. it’s 866.246.6453 and they’re open monday-friday. 6:00am – 5:00pm PST, Monday through Friday.

1 Like

Hey Guys.

For those who haven’t seen the letter from John’s legal team pertaining to the above issue that FB continuously raise in disapproving our Ads.

Attached herewith is the copy of the letter on JC’s comment and make sure to open it via google drive…

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/2-days-in-first-sale/648/23?u=lea

2 Likes

Ok cool, it looks like things have been addressed here so I’ll be closing this thread.

To summarize

1. Integrity: Based on my years of experience managing over 1000 client accounts (at the ad agencies I was director of), and for my own affiliate promotions, account suspensions are unfortunately a normal part of advertising, and dont reflect on the integrity of your ads, of you, or of the business you are advertising.
  2. Appealing the Suspension: Send Facebook (or Google) the appropriate legal letter, derived from the auditing of my business, and marketing, by the top-tier (read, super-expensive) lawyers at . You can find the appropriate legal letter here, https://drive.google.com/open?id=15H3YSbAwrwpyqmTzWHJxKz3-19H_FzlS
  3. What next? If that doesnt work, open another account (or buy one) OR just move on to the next traffic source. There are plenty of ways to advertise your affiliate links, so if one traffic source is giving you a hard time, theres no reason to stress over it.

Theres also an article in the support desk to check out here, https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012423313-Facebook-shut-down-my-account-and-I-appealed-what-do-I-do-

I hope that helps, and looking forward to seeing your successes and first sales!

Best,
JC

2 Likes