Facebook Account Set up

Hi,
I am not sure what to do, I only had a FB account for 2 months, I tried setting up business using that personal one but I was told by FB, I need to have a business account. I set up a business account but when I got to Audiences, it was telling me that I didn’t have a payment method. I set up a payment method on both mt personal and business accounts. Still can’t move forward. Is there away to cancel everything and start all over. Please Help. I have been working on this for two days. Starting to get a bit frazzled.
Thank You,
Claude G. Barcos

Hello,

The first thing I would do is contact Facebook to ask what can be done to fix this.

I just created two normal facebook accounts using different emails one for personal one for buisness

Hello everyone From Luis Here From Ct.
Seems to be that I’m not the only one , same thing happens to me and I have both accs. as well.
It will be nice if we get some feedback about it from any body with much of experience we will appreciate it. Thank you.

Hi Luis,
I did finally get my campaign in after two days of trying to figure out all of this, I managed to get my campaign up and running. I waas very excited and waiting approval. Within 20 minutes my ad was not approved. I know John is looking into this matter. I hope all will be resolved soon with Facebook.
Claude

Hi Claueba
So how you manage to get to Audience?. Please!!

Hey at least you have to need a credit card or forwards an paypal account. When they ask, just add your CC(CreditCard-Details) to your payments method or with some luck your paypal account/details… than it should work.
They asked me to add an payment, even when they have seen on some details my CC, so I added them a second time.
Keep your heads up and looking forwards!
You know, only the few which can handle with struggeling will be successsfully. So keep your heads up and dont let the negative experience get the control over your success!

I`m with you !!!

With kindly regards

from Berlin,Germany

See you at one point

Sascha

PS: after a third or fourth time… now FB is working…
it was spending over two weeks, with some luck :wink:

so if you dont trust in anything trust in me, ti will it be worth

Hi @claudeba56.

Try to create a new campaign.
Just follow what John advice but use the audience as ALL and not only men or women due to recent Discrimination Policy they release.

On top of that, use other video (SAS got A, B, C & D options).

So far, on my 2 SAS running campaigns, the SAS B video is performing better than D.

I made some twist my 2nd campaign though as I did not put Lifetime on my budget option. I clicked the DAILY BUDGET instead.

If you don’t feel creating a new campaign Edit your AD SET.
Make the gender ALL in your target audience and change the video.

Good Luck. :grinning:

https://forum.imjetset.com/t/fb-ads-disapproval/389?u=lea

Hi Lea, thanks for the assistance. I did check the all gender box. I will review it and see how I can change up the ad.

Hi Sector,
Thank God, i got the chance to read your this particular message. I have been trying to open about 4 facebook accounts but all have problems such as : waiting for review of my photo, they suspect unusual activity, facebook ad account is disabled etc.

now that i know you face almost same issue and have succeeded open and start your business now in facebook, i feel a bit relieved. I should just wait for more days for them to reply so that i can start my affiliate marketing applying facebook method.

If I still don’t get any feedback from facebook about all accounts they put on hold, i will share with you.

thank you sector86, all the best with your business.

thank you

sharin

lea where did you find the extra videos (a,b,c,d options? richard

Hi. It is all inside the resources Ad Swipes…
It is shares by JC via Google drive…
Downloadable files.

Hi Sharineses! I set-up FB account today and when I went to ads I received this msg. “You can’t use Facebook at the moment We’re reviewing the photo that you sent us”. How long did it take for them to respond to you to get things up and running? So frustrating as I am so ready to hit the next stage and complete Wk1 :disappointed_relieved: