F1 Mentorship Office Hours

Overflow discussion from Daniel’s Office Hours calls

Hey Scott, it’s Johnny. Nice to meet you.

Thanks for setting this up, Eric here and happy to share and help. Look forward to connecting

Hey Guys! I’ll play the role of the bald & slightly older guy :wink: Looking fwd to helping each other

Here is the link for a Google sheets spreadsheet with a modified “Dashboard” tab that’ll highlight Ad CTR, Presale Page CTR and Conversion Rate values with green/yellow/red colors based on the parameters Daniel has given us. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ftv2Ksw92OI0WrUq0kLKWITrP6puxUQOubs8G1ZXdrE/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry for lengthy instructions, it maybe easier for you to just create yourself in your spreadsheet if you’re familiar w/spreadsheets as i figured out in a few minutes. Unfortunately Sheets doesn’t let you copy/paste conditional formatting(CF) from file to file, so you need to insert this tab into your spreadsheet & then copy/paste the CF. If you use Daniel’s campaign spreadsheet in Google’s online Sheets & would like to use the formatting in your tracking spreadsheet under the “Dashboard” tab, follow these steps:
1- open attached link
2- click the down arrow next to the only tab at btm labeled “Dashboard”
3- select “copy to”, choose existing spreadsheet, then find & select your spreadsheet
4- open or go to your spreadsheet, you should now see a tab labeled “copy of dashboard”, select this tab
5- select cells b8 - x10(click cell b-8 move screen over until you can see cell x10, hold down shift key and click cell x10 to highlight entire range)
6- copy selected range
7- go to your product’s spreadsheet “Dashboard” tab
8- click cell b8 & paste special(usually right mouse menu), select “conditional formatting only”

Alternatively, feel free to email me your file and I’ll drop it in & send back to you. The above is a lot of words but hopefully can be a useful tool as u jet-set thru life

Thanks for sharing, not sure why I was not notified you posted a message. I have my settings set to “watching” so I am notified anytime someone posts…I will have to hit up support to see if something needs adjusted. Definitely love the dashboard, somehow I missed that part of the sheet when I launched my first campaign so plan to use it on my next one to track daily results. Thx

Hi everyone… Sharon here… Gerat to be able to communicate with you all… I am the grumpy old lady!!

Who cannot spell great

THanks so much for this info

Hey guys! Since clickbank updated their site, I’m auto logged out it seems every hour & very annoying to re login multiple tabs. I don’t see a setting or info to change this. Anyone know if CB login session can be extended and where to do so? Thx!