EZ Battery Affiliate Offer

Hello All, I’m going to start promoting EZ Battery mainly because John supplies a Landing Page in Click Funnels and the Vendor really does a great job in supplying everything you need to promote the product.

Please Let me know what is working and not working

When using John’s funnel I had some trouble putting in my affiliate link so I thought I would share what I learned in case anyone else if having a problem.

1. Once you add the funnel to your website and you click Open in ClickFunnels.

2. Then you want to Edit Page. Do not use the classic editor.
    **im**age

If you simply follow the instructions from John’s Video and click SHOW POP UP

You will not get access to edit the outcome of the survey.

1. You FIRST have to position your mouse over the BLUE BOX and then select the setting wheel.

NOTE: It is important that you see the ORANGE OUTLINE. If you mouse over just the Blue Box it won’t give you the options to edit the OUTCOME settings

1. Click on the Edit Survey Options on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN

1. Click on Outcomes

1. Click on Default Outcome

1. Add your affiliate link to the CUSTOMER REDIRECT: box

2. There is no save option at this point on the screen so hit the close box X in the upper right screen

At this point you still don’t have a save button, but go ahead and click the shaded save button in the upper right, it will return you to the editing window where you can formally save your funnel.

1. Test your PAGE - go back to your WordPress Site and click VIEW PAGE

2. When you complete the landing page survey and get to Vendor’s Page unfortunately at the bottom of the page you will not see your affiliate code (like in most of the other Vendor offers) However, you should see your Hops in ClickBank.

If you don’t know how to Generate your Affiliate Links, this Vendor makes it very easy

https://ezbatteryreconditioning.com/affiliate-links/

They give you a screen where you can enter your CB ID and the option to create a custom tracking ID. I used jclanding as my tracking id so I could track hops and sales using John Cristani’s Landing Page.

After you hit the SUBMIT button it creates the code for multiple options:

I hope this helps any of you who are looking to promote EZ Battery. Please let me know what’s working and not working.

Wishing Success for US ALL, Sue

2 Likes

Wow Sue - thanks so much for taking the time to do such amazing instructions for everyone! We all appreciate it!

you are welcome Sheryl. What products are you presently promoting?

Hi Sue – SAS and some animal related products on Clickbank. My lists and things are more animal related so I stick to what I know :slight_smile:

Amazing, Sue!!
If I ever want to sell EZ Battery, I know exactly where to go for detailed and step-by-step instructions!! This was awesome! Thank you!
Janet

Stephmykonos, Today is my first day setting things up for this product. It took me quite a bit of time to figure out how to use the clickfunnel page, so I thought I would make notes for the community while everything is fresh in my head.

Unfortunately, I have never made an SAS sale. It’s kind of a long and discouraging story and in the end after losing almost $1,000 in advertising with no real results the coach I was working with told me to start promoting other offers.

So I’m starting over from scratch going thru John’s Course and not skipping any steps. I believe in his program, so if you are new,

1. don’t give up
  2. don’t recreate the wheel
  3. don’t think you know more than people who have earned millions doing this.

Good luck and feel free to keep in touch with your success and frustrations.

1 Like

I joined SAS back in August of 2018. I think I found JC from one of his YouTube offers. At the end of his webinar he offered to work personally with the first 10 people who paid for the SAS program. A few days after I joined SAS, I was contacted by some people to interview for the special mentoring opportunity.

I thought it was as a result of being one of the the first 10 people to enroll from the webinar however after 2 weeks of jumping through hoops, going through 5-6 interviews trying to prove myself worthy, watching 3 mentoring videos, submitting my goals sheet and reviewing my “personal finances” with a guy named Sal, it turned out that it wasn’t mentoring with John at all, it was an affiliate coaching program called “Super Success” that was barely familiar with John’s academy.

My mistake was that I paid $5,000 for 8 weeks of coaching prior to going through John’s Academy. I was supposed to get a “6 month coaching program. 1-on-1 coaching model. 10-15 live webinars/week. Unlimited phone & email support. eLearning videos & curriculum.” However what I paid for and what I got were 2 completely different things.

I should probably discuss this with John before I put anything in the community that could be interpreted at disparaging. Even though I have discussed my circumstances with Ryan, Trevor, and Davin, I don’t know if John is aware of what happened.

The goal is to stay positive… DO THE WORK… and be a “winner” and not a “whiner.”

Hi everyone! Do we need to purchase separate domain name in order to promote this offer and attach clickfunnels presell page to it? Thanks for your help.

Hi @MonPreneur - you can make a subdomain on your current domain and if you are using Clickfunnels you can make subdomains within CF as well.

Hi Sheryl, that’s great, is there a step by step training on how to create those subdomains?

Hi - if you go to the Help section in Clickfunnels they have a nice tutorial on setting them up.

Hello all!
I am trying to add my hop link and usually it works but in this case when I tested the quiz it doesn’t show my hop link, instead click funnel link
What do I do wrong?

Thank you all in advance!
Gyunel

@Gyunel I’m assuming that you are trying to add your clickbank link into the quiz landing page for ez battery… correct? If so try following the instructions I documented above and make sure that you follow step #8. After you paste your hoplink into the CUSTOM REDIRECT box, you don’t have a save option. You have to go back and then click save.

I’ve heard from other affiliates that you may have to put the link in several times before it saves it. So also give that a shot and if you still have problems contact click funnels support.

1 Like

Hi Gyunel.

Are you referring to EZ Battery or the SAS Webinar funnel? Can you send what you are seeing to the Help Desk - [email protected] and we will take a look for you :slight_smile:

Hi suedocross,
Thank you for your recommendations. Yes, I was familiar with this common issue and I did add the clickbank link several times, also checked if it was saved, and it was. However the the quiz landing page still doesn’t convert into clickbank hop link. I am digging further the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Sheryl,

Thank your for your support, I’ll send you screenshots if it goes help :slight_smile:

We do have a step by step tutorial for where to place your affiliate links in the new presell pages :slight_smile:
https://forum.imjetset.com/t/new-presell-pages-where-do-i-put-my-affiliate-links/2321

1 Like