Experience Working As An Affiliate for "Wealthy Affiliate" or "AWOL Academy"?

I am checking into other Affiliate Programs and was wondering if anybody has any experience working as an Affiliate with “Wealthy Affiliate” or “AWOL Academy” and if so, what was your experience (good or bad) and why?

Thanks Guys!!

Sharon Moran

Hi there,
I am in Wealthy Affiliate program and working on affiliate training there too. I think they also provide a good insight. They have a huge community support and ongoing traing regularly. It is a good recurring source of income, monthly or annually. They pay affiliate about 50% of the sales. They offer free trial period free of charge for the people who wants to check it out first. You may find a bunch of content and trainings there but SAS approaches are way more aggressive than WA. I think we should be able to see results faster here. If you promote SAS, you’ll get about $500. But If you promote WA you’ll get fraction of it. Hope this help. I don’t know about AWOL.

1 Like

Thank you for responding. I was just looking around, but think I have enough on my plate right now. Hope you are well and have a GREAT day!!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: