Excited for this Affiliate Program!

Hi Affiliates, my name is Liliana from San Diego, Ca. Working for someone else for the rest of my life is something that it has been on my mind for a while, and ever since i discovered Affiliate Marketing my mentality hasnā€™t been the same, i have lots of goals in life but the most important one is to have Financial Freedom, i may not have the right mindset jet, but i will get there. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired !!! Good Luck Everyone !!! :smiley::+1: 2020 Is The Year !!!

1 Like

Hello Liliana, welcome and thank you for this little intro! Yes, sometimes in life you need to look for alternatives and maybe even make drastic decisions in oder to breath againā€¦sounds like you are on the right way to regain your freedom! You have done the first step nowā€¦and if you work hard and donā€™t let little challenges bring you down, I donā€™t see any reason why you should not achieve your goals :muscle:
I also encourage you to regularly post in our communityā€¦let the others know what you are up to and let us participate in our little daily successes as well as your struggles, as we are all in the same boat! Thatā€™s the way we can all lern from one another :tada: For now I wish you a great start with the courseā€¦and stay positive-ALWAYS! Good luck @lilianarojas11

2 Likes

Hello Liliana!! I think I am in the same boat as you! Financial freedom is the most important thing to me as well, but I need to work on my mindset to make this journey work!

2 Likes

Hi Liliana~
Welcome!:slight_smile: So often it takes us getting to the point of being ā€œsick and tired of being sick and tiredā€ for change to happen! So excited for you to see what changes take place for you! Keep it up!
Keisha

1 Like

Welcome, I just signed up too!!

1 Like