Double Super Affiliate Sales Emails Question

So I put an email opt in before the link to the webinar. So if people go to the webinar registration they are now on 2 lists right?

One is mine and the other is John’s that is dripping emails to that campaign correct?

So if I use the email swipe and am sending the emails in order, is the new person getting the same emails from John and myself?

Should I be sending totally different emails that I craft or use the swipes? Don’t want to be double sending to people.

Thanks,

Dustin

The emails John sends are “from” himself, and therefore, crafted in the first person, as opposed to the swipes which are in 3rd person.

1 Like

If you are using an opt-in page and your only product (intended for this audience) is the SAS system, I wouldn’t bother with any emailing campaigns.

I would either send them ONE well constructed email inviting them to register to the webinar, containing your hoplink, or just sign them up manually to John’s Webinar and let John do the marketing in either case.

If I’d be getting two different email campaigns from two different people/businesses for the same product, I’d unsubscribe faster than the second email arrives :smiley:

Thanks, might be helpful to others to include those instructions in the training.

Hope I didn’t ruin my list!

Thanks,

Dustin