Display Ads Bidding Option: Clicks missing

What’s up everyone. Hello from Seoul. I know the image is in Korean but bare with me. I will explain.

So as I was trying to set up the Google Display ads, I was trying to select “Clicks” for bidding option. However only ones that I could choose were High Quality Traffic, Conversion, and Impressions. So did I do something wrong?

Please help

Sincerely
Subin

Hi Subin,

If you go back to the “what is your advertising goal?” and click Experienced with Google Ads, you can select a campaign without a goal so you will be able to choose clicks.

Hi

Thanks for the tip however I did choose “experienced with google ads” and click option is not visible.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

I changed my settings into English so you could get more clear with it.

If you can’t get clicks to come up as an option, i would choose high quality traffic and maximise conversions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok Thanks I will give it a try

1 Like

Let us know if you have any issues :slight_smile:

Okay now my ad has been disapproved.
I don’t know if it is the video itself.

It says “Style and Grammatical error”. So I changed the button letters from “Click Here” to “Learn More”

I’m waiting on the approval

Hello
i am stuck at the Google ad display setup. it keeps saying please correct one error and i dont seem to know what the erro is. Can someone help please?

Hi Annette, I think you haven’t added any images :slight_smile: So you’d need to add at least one image that will be used on your Ad to promote the product!