Digital Nomad WannaBee... :)

Greetings from Texas. I’m a senior citizen who has tried for several years to put everything together and failed. I have seen the course several times in the past but wasn’t in a place to avail myself of it, but things change. I’m here now and very excited to get going, put this all together, and take off running. My goal? Security and Freedom! Like many, my current income is not guaranteed anymore, and I want to position myself to make my own money and never again have to worry about "what if… (my current income) went away? What if… inflation keeps going up? What if…??? We all have our “whys,” and getting rid of the “what ifs” is mine, along with being able to have special things I’d like to have but also, learning enough to be able to help teach my friends, family, and others how to earn enough to not care about the “what ifs” too! I look forward to getting to know a lot of you and to learning and helping others to learn.

Welcome. I think this course offers good value for the money - especially if you’re able to be part of “the inner circle.” I’ve been watching some of those recorded previously and John’s help is very specific and therefore looks like it should be able to help immensely. Are you able to be a part of that?

Jamie

Yes, I decided to go forward with that. Thanks for the input.

1 Like