Creating A Facebook Business Account & Lookalike Audience

Hey guys!

Here is a step by step tutorial on how to create your Facebook business account and lookalike audience! :slight_smile:

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026562073-Creating-A-Lookalike-Audience-Setting-Up-Business-Manager-In-Facebook

1 Like

Thanks for the post. It was a great help.

I am still having an issue with Facebook. When I created a different Facebook account, I tried to verify my email address and I couldnā€™t click on it either. Maybe itā€™s a setting or something? I keep trying to create a page. When I click submit, it doesnā€™t go anywhere. I was able to do everything else.

I am trying to locate some assistance on Facebook.

Have you tried it in another browser? I had an issue using it in edge but it was ok in chrome.

Hi Sabrina. I was in chrome.

I just tried it in Explorer and the same thing happened, nothing.

The link brought me to helpdesk requiring me to log in, but when I logged in I couldnā€™t find the tutorial. Is there any other way I can view the tutorial? I am currently trying to figure out creating the lookalike audience and the range was so specific it shocked meā€¦ I am scared that I might have done something wrong.

Hi @galefgq. Have you tried checking the link again? Here try to check the article about Facebook lookalike again.