Common setup mistakes (DOMAIN LINK)

John mentions that its a mistake to “NOT USE YOUR DOMAIN LINK”, but if im only using SOLO ADS at the moment i wouldn’t need a domain right? week one module doesn’t mention even creating a domain yet, correct me if im wrong please guys

1 Like

If i’m not mistaken, you would need your domain url, not the hop link to advertise in solo ads.

Maybe @AndyStewart can give further insight into this?

1 Like

Hey, I’m confused on this topic as well. The video clearly shows getting your affiliate link from whatever clickbank offer you want, and pasting that into an email swipe on udimi. You are correct, there is a lot of mention of “your website” and I am feeling like I missed something as well. Also in week 1 there are a lot of resources thrown around but it seems its not pieced together for us yet to apply to real life scenarios. The solo ads was a great way to start making money right away which I hope to see more of. I remember in the welcome module it said that it would make sense if you keep on. I am hoping week 2 helps more with this.

2 Likes

Hi Sabrina,

I think they have recently updated the order of some of the modules so promotional material and websites is covered in week 2, 3 and 4.

However the video for common setup mistakes is in week 1 so some of the setup steps haven’t been covered yet

I hope this helps

Katie

1 Like

Really great question @broussard527. I was wondering the same thing. In the Bryan Biscoe videos, he uses his domain link for Udimi Solo Ads. But John Crestani uses Click Bank Affiliate link for Udimi Solo Ads. I was also confused with this domain link too because Bryan talks about retargeting, but we can only retarget with Facebook Ads using a domain link. Also, Facebook Ads is in week 5. I have to wait for week 2 to be unlocked, so I cannot create my domain link yet. I have to wait until week 5 to run retargeting on Facebook, so I cannot retarget with Facebook yet. Is there a way to unlock the entire course right away instead of waiting? Any help would be greatly appreciated on this topic.

1 Like