Clicks or Conversions?

When you are setting up your FB campaign do you set for clicks or for conversions? Some Affiliate videos go one way and others go another? Can someone give me some guidance on this before I start my second FB test… Thanks,Tim

1 Like

I dont want to say something that is wrong, as I am new to this as well. But in John’s video, he says to use traffic, not conversions, as you are trying to drive traffic to a website. Hope that is what you are asking and hope it helps.

1 Like

YEP! Set your campaign up for traffic at first.

First things first.

Setting your campaign up for conversions is something you can certainly try down the line, when you get to week 4 and I’ll show you how to setup your facebook conversion pixel within Clickbank.

The best # to optimize around is $50 per order form impression if you’re promoting SAS. This will roughly be breakeven, so then you know that if you’re getting order form impressions below this #, you should be in the green.

JC

1 Like

I do purchase conversions right out of the gate, I think telling facebook what you want to do with your ad is important. Its seems that traffic is just getting you clicks and not conversions. I’m trying it out anyway.