Clickfunnels method

hey! in the video of clickfunnels method, when john show how he install the API key (18:25) , he said you only have to do it once. did he mean one time and thats it or for every funnel im building or other products that im gonna promote? didn’t understand what is that API key
thanks !

Yes, you only need to install the API key once. You have to log into your click funnels account to get the API key and then insert that API key into Wordpress Click Funnels plug In.

1 Like

thank you! then i can create many funnels i want without doing it again right?

yout API number will no change ,once you put it on WP you dont have to do it again ,even if you create new funnels the API numbrer remain the same

You only need to install the API key once per clickfunnels account when connecting the CF plugin to your host account :slight_smile:

Hi, I am trying to save my clickbank link in Clickfunnels and as John shows in the video we need to go through the process many times to check our work and make sure it has saved correctly. On my case, I have done it 10 times minimum, and it doesn’t save my link :pensive::unamused:

I tried to go back and forth and nothing happen…I am literally learning patience with all these websites :rofl::princess:t4:. I can do it! I just don’t know how :rofl:Anyone to help me?

@Catiana

Please try using ctrl + V to paste the link, for an unknown reason this seems to work first time :slight_smile:

I typed “space” in the end and it worked. I just don’t know if it will work live when I checked it.

Hello … To You All !!! I’m New to this Here …
I’m a Member of SAS and I Followed Every infos Step by Step According to John’s Videos Instruction Specially the ClickFunnel Video , Now I’m a Member at CF I Did the Whole Set Up with API Stuff , Can Anyone Tell Me or Explain To Me Please What’s Next ?

Hey @thomasd67!

Once you have your presell page up and working, it’s time to advertise and generate traffic!

Go through your training for the Google ads set up. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you get stuck :slight_smile:

I signed up for CF how do I get the API from CF’s.
Also in the video JC says go to rt corner and click on the picture I see acct settings but not acct details.
Don’t know whaim doing wrong.Can someone plz help.

Hi @renusethmd

Here’s our tutorial for setting up your plugin :slight_smile:

https://support.johncrestani.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018110553-Installing-The-Clickfunnels-Plugin-

If you don’t see the full menu in your browser please try changing to another, I know it works in Chrome :slight_smile:

@ronibmedia
You can make 20 funnels with the basic plan. The etison suite plan allows unlimited funnels.

I have installed the cf plugin , my issue is integrating cf w wo and getting API key

@renusethmd

Are you getting this screen?

If not, you may wish to try switching browsers or clearing your cache.

Hi have been trying to connect the API code to no avail! What do I need to do to get it to connect? I’ve been on this for over a week now. Somebody please help! Thanks Louise

@louwright63

Send us a support ticket and we’ll book a support session with you.

[email protected]

Hi Sabrina sorry to sound thick but how do you send a support ticket?! I finally found what I was looking for in the support questions area but couldn’t get an answer as it wouldn’t take my password. Changed it twice now and still not getting anywhere. I just need to know why the API code keeps getting rejected and what to do about it. Thanks Louise

@louwright63

Send an email to [email protected] :slight_smile:

The support site has a different log in to the SAS member’s area.

If you have already emailed us, you will already have an account so you can just request a password here: